Facilities & Services
Highlights of the MLK library
- Offers access to general and special collections featuring rare, autographed, first editions, limited and select formats.
- A unique setting with original print and ceramic works by artists David MacDonald, Joe Flores, Patrick Morelli, along with a number of student and family memorial selections. On display are the library’s most treasured items, a letter from Dr. Martin Luther King and an autographed poster from a visit to SU & the library by Martin Luther King, III.
- The state of the art computer cluster provides access to all SU libraries services including databases, research and support assistance.
- Fully equipped media workstation.
- Wide variety of media including (documentaries, streaming, popular, genre, specials, and music).
- Personal papers, artifacts, ephemera, photographs, newspaper and scrapbook collections.
- Community patrons and guests are welcome however, some access restricts do apply. Please contact the Circulation desk at (315) 443-9349 prior to your visit so that we may provide a quality research experience.
- MLK Library services also include a media workstation with VHS/DVD capabilities, individual and group Information literacy sessions, copy services, and circulation support.